Thursday 14 February 2013

My Timetable


My day starts at 9.00 in the morning, except for Tuesday and Friday when we begin our courses at 10.30. My timetable includes courses such as Maths,Engineering Design,Physics,Programming,English for Engineers and Science of Materials. Our breaks vary from 15 minutes(which actually is our academic break) to 3 and a half hours. At this long break we can have our lunch,read or hang around until the next course begins. On Tuesday, we have Physics lab,but due to the big number of students we are split into groups. So, if the first group has now the lab,the next lab will occur in two weeks again. Furthermore, our courses end in the afternoon, but everyday it is different. For example,on Monday we finish at 5.30, but on Wednesday at 6.30. The course I enjoy most is Mechanical Design and Science of Material because through these courses I can come closer to what Mechanical Engineering is.

No comments:

Post a Comment