Saturday 16 February 2013

My timetable


My timetable starts every day at nine o'clock in the morning,except on Friday that I start at twelve o’clock and I usually finish at five o'clock in the afternoon. This semester my timetable includes Mathematics, Physics, Science of materials, English for Mechanical Engineer, Programming and Mechanical design with the help of Computer. The most of my subjects endure one hour and thirty minutes and we have a 15 minutes academic break, in which we can have our lunch and relax. Also we have Physic-lab work every Tuesday, AutoCAD-lab work every Wednesday and Fortran-lab work every Friday. We visit our library to study and to find books that we need in our projects or in our subjects. In this semester we have a lot of interesting subjects, such as the Science of materials and to a lot of computer programs. My favorite subjects this semester are the Science of materials and the programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment