Tuesday 19 March 2013

I-phone 5 vs samsung s3

  The Smartphone’s I-phone 5 and Samsung s3 are very attractive but they are quite different in their design. I-phone 5 is the best looking phone in the market today. It has improved the scratch and shatter resistance of its glass to be more resistant. Also, the apple used more aluminum in the frame to make I-phone more durable. However, galaxy s3 is made from polycarbonate which is a durable type of plastic and is less resistant than I-phone 5. Also, the I-phone 5 because of the materials which uses is light, is weighing 112 grams, than the Samsung galaxy s3 which is weighing 133 grams. Moreover, the camera of I-phone 5 is the best because you can take the pictures which look better and the pictures are very clean with clarity. On the other hand, Samsung s3 has a very good camera too and it is works better than the most android phones but it is not as good as I-phone 5 camera. To sum up, the two Smartphone’s are very good but the apple's phones are quite better.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment